Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nick.

I started going to an event up at my church with one of my friends, who will be known as Phil. A couple of weeks later Phil invited his friend who we shall name Nick to the church event. Now I didn't know it at the time but Phil brought Nick thinking we would like each other. Turns out that Phil was right, Nick and I started to like each other, quite a bit actually. However, we only see each other once a week, so we decieded not to officially date until we got to know each other better. Those three hours we see each other I can tell that he's a really chivalrous guy and that's the thing I like most about him. Never before I have met anyone who is so respectful and to be honest before I met him I thought a chivalrous guy would get on my nerves. However, let me tell every female out there, you deserve someone who will open the door for you, throw out your trash, and pull out your chairs. Being chivalrous is more than the actions though, it's the attitude behind them, being chivalrous is being a gentleman and that is what every female in the world deserves.

No comments: